[GPSCC-chat] When-Where is the Boel Silicon Valley event on Friday?

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 18:46:14 PDT 2012

Malte,

I don't know anyone who is a Green Party member in San Francisco. I am forwarding this e-mail to the South Bay Green Party discussion list. If anyone wants to meet with a member of the German Green Party tomorrow, please reply to malte.spitz at gruene.de. There was a Silicon Valley meeting with them on Friday last week, but I did not get the directions in time to be usefull.  See below for more details. Thanks.

Sincerely,

John Thielking