[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [gpca-forum] Fwd: Jill Stein Social Media pushout- Federal Matching funds-SPREAD WIDELY

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 18 16:04:47 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[gpca-forum] Fwd: Jill Stein Social Media pushout- Federal
Matching funds-SPREAD WIDELY
Date: 	Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:08:06 -0700
From: 	Sanda Everette <sanda at greens.org>
To: 	gpca-forum <gpca-forum at cagreens.org>

Choosing this hat,
Sanda Everette, GPSMC County Council

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Stein Social Media* <steinsocialmedia12 at gmail.com
<mailto:steinsocialmedia12 at gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Subject: Jill Stein Social Media pushout- Federal Matching funds-SPREAD
WIDELY

Hello All! So this is first ask from the campaign to have people like,
spread, share and retweet WIDELY something coming out of the campaign,
this regarding our crucial push for federal matching funds. These are
the messages we as the campaign are sending out. You may change them as
you see fit if needed.

On Facebook:
U.S. Green Party nominee for President Dr. Jill Stein needs your help!
Dr. Stein's campaign is making a serious push to qualify for federal
matching funds, a feat no U.S. Green Party nominee has every achieved.
Help Dr. Stein make history and continue to build momentum for her
campaign. We only have 11 Days left to qualify, so the time is now to
help Jill! Learn how you can help the campaign's matching fund effort
here: http://www.jillstein.org/funding

On Twitter:
Help me make history for the #GreenParty by helping my campaign qualify
for federal matching funds! http://tinyurl.com/6tjjam5 @gpus #p2 #Occupy

Thanks for advance for help the campaign with this! and Good Luck!

Mike

--
Michael Martez Johnson
Social Media Director