[GPSCC-chat] agenda items

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 22 10:59:10 PDT 2012

This is a call for agenda items.
However, I do request that when submitting an agenda item that you
    1)  include which direction is intended   (e.g., basic information,
status report, action to take)
    2)  the outcome you wish to see.
    3)  the time needed for the topic

Thus, for each of the items submitted to date
those three points still need to be addressed

Tian:  discuss regional rep situation (?)    discuss for the sake of
discussion?

Caroline knew she would at least report on Health Care for All Californians
    and might have more after attending one of their metings

Brian Good:   California DICSLOSE Act.
    Move to Amend (corporate personhood)
    Rural revitalization based on above campaigns.

Spencer:  Foreclosures (time permitting).

So I ask for a resubmittal that include the three items
general purpose, desiredd outcome, and time needed