[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [gpca-forum] Volunteer Action Tomorrow

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 10:00:01 PDT 2012

Just as a point of truth:  the map on Jill Stein's campaign website shows
20 states qualified already.    http://www.jillstein.org/funding

I hope the confusion in the appeals in the matching funds campaign
comes from poor communications or management skills.  I'm sure I'm
not the only cynic who found their lack of clarity distressing.