[GPSCC-chat] The Crisis in US Politics & Economics

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun Mar 4 14:09:26 PST 2012

Hello, All:

       I've just added an essay to "occupy.pbworks.com" that reflects my
perspective on the current "The Crisis in US Politics & Economics"
(http://occupy.pbworks.com/w/page/51535688/Systemic%20Corruption).  It
is based primarily on Lessig (2012) Republic, Lost:  How Money Corrupts
Congress -- and a Plan to Stop It (Twelve;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic,_Lost), combined with some of my
other research (e.g.,
http://occupy.pbworks.com/w/page/51429142/Media%20and%20Politics
<http://occupy.pbworks.com/w/page/51429142/Media%20and%20Politics#view=edit>).

       I'd be please to get comments, criticism, etc., from anyone.
People who already have "Editor" status there are free to modify it if
they see fit.  I believe that people with "Writer" status can leave
comments.  If you do not currently have an account there or would like
"Editor" status, please let Henry or me know.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer Graves

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD