[GPSCC-chat] Draft General Meeting Agenda for next Thursday March 22nd

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Mar 15 17:33:46 PDT 2012

Warner:  Thanks.

       FYI:  I spoke with Joseph yesterday.  He said he that later is
better for him.  Therefore, I suggest we plan to give him 5 minutes more
or less whenever he arrives -- and expect that it might be closer to the
end of the meeting than the beginning.

JOSEPH:  Can you give me a cell phone number so I can contact you in
case we want to adjourn the meeting before you get there?  I wouldn't
want everyone to leave just before you get there, but I also would not
want to keep people for a half hour or more if you are running late.

       Thanks,
       Spencer

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer