[GPSCC-chat] [Fwd: [TASC Notes:] Solar Powered Personal Rapid Transit (PRT)]

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Mar 21 00:49:49 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[TASC Notes:] Solar Powered Personal Rapid Transit (PRT)
Date: 	Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:11:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: 	TNHarter at aol.com

Ron Swenson gave a great talk last Tuesday to TASC. There were lots
of graphics, and he was kind enough to share them with me. Because
I'm opposed to bulky email I've put the whole thing on the web.
To see it, please visit:

http://tian.greens.org/TASC/SolarSkyways/SolarPoweredPRT.html

BTW: In other news, bike party had a very wet ride last Friday:

http://tian.greens.org/SanJose/BikeParty/IrishRide/index.html
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org