[GPSCC-chat] Two days left to sign up to get "Revenge of the Electric Car"

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:36:59 PDT 2012

Sign up to host a house party, get a free DVD for "Revenge of the Electric Car"From: Gina Coplon-Newfield [gina.coplon-newfield at sierraclub.org]

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 1:07 PM

To: Gina Coplon-Newfield

Subject: Four days left to sign up to get "Revenge"

Dear EV supporter:
There are four days left to
sign up to host a
 house party to show the terrific film "Revenge of the Electric Car."
If you've already signed up, thank you! If not, will you consider hosting a watch party?

Sierra Club will be organizing "Revenge" watch parties nationwide between April 12 and 18. In the week leading up to Earth Day, we think it will be a great way to educate the public about the exciting benefits of EVs. We'll send you a free DVD, a link
 to a brief thank you video from filmmaker Chris Paine, and some information about electric vehicles that you can provide to your guests.We even may be able to help get an EV at the event for guests to check out. You
 can make your event private (just your own friends/family) or public (open to your determined number of Sierra Club supporters in your area).

If you haven't yet seen "Revenge," the fantastic trailer can be seen here, and you can also read one of my blog
 posts about the film.

If you can host, please fill out the form today at:http://action.sierraclub.org/site/GetTogether?gettogether=activity_splash&cal_activity_id=1540&autologin=true&s_src=212CGTPN01

I hope you'll consider joining with us to get "Revenge!"

All the best,
Gina

--

Gina Coplon-Newfield
Senior Campaign Representative for Electric Vehicles
gina.coplon-newfield at sierraclub.org
www.sierraclub.org/ev

    __._,_.___

	  Reply to sender |

	  Reply to group |
            	Start a New Topic

                Messages in this topic
          (1)

      Recent Activity:

    Visit Your Group

      Electric Auto Association 1967-2012 -- Happy 45th, EAA!

  .