[GPSCC-chat] Attention Plenary Delegates/Alternates

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Wed May 9 20:56:23 PDT 2012

May 9, 2012

This is a reminder that the GPCA General Assembly of Delegates  is being
held in San Francisco this weekend.  The GPUS presidential  candidates forum
is Saturday evening (separate event at a separate  location).  Go to
cagreens.org/ga and follow the links on the left side  column starting with the 2012
GA.

At our April general membership meeting we affirmed three  delegates and
three alternates.  Spencer Graves has advised that he will be  unable to
attend, so that puts us at two delegates (Warner and Tian) and three  alternates
(Caroline/Sunday only), Drew and ___________.  GPSCCers going to  the
Plenary should look at the draft agenda.  If possible print or take a  close look
at the proposed Bylaws amendments and Platform proposals on the  agenda for
Sunday.

I have made arrangements for a ride to and from on  Saturday.  I need to
know if anyone going Sunday can provide a  ride.

Warner (408-295-9353)