[GPSCC-chat] agenda item - presentation about Transformative Journey this summer

Sustainable Handyman palmheaven at gmail.com
Thu May 17 22:51:26 PDT 2012

Hey, Green Party, am I sending this to the right place?  Are y'all coming
to a monthly meeting next Thurs that I can come to and give my pitch??

Sorry I do not come to many meetings, I am more an action guy than meeting
guy.  But you know me, from tabling and such.  Well, my wife has given me a
two month sabbatical from family responsibilities and I am off to stir up
some fun for the months of June and July.

I am working on creating a cross-country barnstorming tour for MoveToAmend,
via the Rainbow Gathering, to the OCCYPY NATIONAL GATHERING in Philly June
30-July 4

Yes, I know it is not Green Party business, it is just me asking for some
donations to a wonderful cause, at the right place at the right time, I was
hoping it would resonate with you personally, and maybe one of you wants to
come along!  Check out the links

https://www.wepay.com/events/transformative-journey
https://www.wepay.com/donations/move-to-amend-barnstorming-tour-to-occupy-national-gathering
http://www.occupycaravan.webs.com/
http://www.occupynationalgathering.com/

Roy III
--
Retired Greenbuilder
CA General Contractor B #756438 - inactive