[GPSCC-chat] Green Pages

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sun May 20 11:46:17 PDT 2012

Proposed agenda item for this Thursday:

	  * We order (at least) 50 copies of each issue of the Green Pages.
They're 30 cents each, $15 for a bundle of 50 plus shipping.  If we have
any left over (as now) when the new bundle arrives, we dump them.  If we
can't get rid of 50 charging for them when tabling, we give them away.
I think it's not good for our image to distribute obviously stale dated
material, and $15 plus shipping is something we should be able to afford
to treat this way.

	  Spencer

On 5/18/2012 11:24 AM, Jim Doyle wrote:
> How many of the prior issue do we have left?

       We have 25 copies of the Spring 2011 issue of Green Pages.  I did
not find any other Green Pages in the material Caroline gave me to store
in my garage.

       Spencer