[GPSCC-chat] agenda items

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 11:00:16 PDT 2012

According to my e-mail records, the last e-mail I sent to RB of the Peace and Freedom Party Central Committee was sent on August 13, 2011, where I stated that I would be officially joining the Green Party at the next monthly meeting.  So I would say that I registered Green sometime between August 13, 2011 and August 25, 2011 or so. I know for sure that I sent in my registration form before the monthly meeting in August 2011. Thanks.

Sincerely,

John Thielking