[GPSCC-chat] agenda items

Sustainable Handyman palmheaven at gmail.com
Tue May 22 12:23:14 PDT 2012

Hey, guys, I would like to come and give a 7 minute presentation to the
group for the adventure I am organizing for MoveToAmend, a barnstorming
tour across country to the Rainbow
Gathering<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Gathering>and the
Occupy
National Gathering <http://www.occupynationalgathering.com/> on July 4th.

No, I am not asking Green party for donation or endorsement.

I will not be asking for anything.  Just to talk briefly about the project
and then invite all to the fundraising party I will be throwing at my house
at 2pm on June 2nd  at 809 Bird Avenue, SJ.

I would invite Green Party to actually table at the party, I will be
inviting my friends from Veterans for Peace, the local peace community, the
SJ Friends Meeting, local environmentalists, the permaculture crowd and of
course Move To Amend (I am asking them to table too, same with VFP), and
also the local Occupy.  I am hoping to have a lively crowd, with drumming!
We may be singing to choir, but it only takes one to table, I like singing.

Here is the Facebook page, follow the links
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Transformative-Journey-2012/150573371702453

Roy Nordblom III