[GPSCC-chat] Odd occurrence today, should I watch my back?

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 10:33:33 PDT 2012

Hi John,

   I experienced a lot of intimidating and disruptive odd occurrences in the 80's and 90's.
Like I'd go away for the weekend and come home and find that my new shoes had been
relaced so they missed some eyelets.

  In the last few years my parked car has been twice damaged by hit and run drivers--once
seriously wrinkling the trunk area on one side and bending the front bumper--both times in
San Francisco while I was busy working with World Can't Wait.

  So I'm generally respectful of your concerns.  In this particular case, the wide separation
both in time and space between your knocked-down sign and your car damage gives a lot
of scope for coincidence to work.  But it's always good to be aware of your surroundings,
to watch your back, and to reach out early to friends for support when stuff is bothering
you.

Brian