[GPSCC-chat] Election night party?

mkmusic03 at aol.com mkmusic03 at aol.com
Wed May 23 18:02:50 PDT 2012

Thanks Spencer for your agreement for GPSCC to sponsor the election night party. With your agreement and my agreement and I assume Tian's agreement because he is hosting the party our GPSCC will be the sponsor.  And yes, let's do discuss this at the meeting.   Also, I look forward to your pithy handouts at Thursday's meeting.

Merriam