[GPSCC-chat] agenda for Thursday May 24, 2012

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu May 24 09:37:39 PDT 2012

I'll modify the agenda and print and bring copies to the meeting --
unless I hear otherwise first.  Spencer

#################

Two other items for the agenda:

       * Election night party, June 5 (This can be a subitem of the
"reports from the campaign trail", but should at least be on the
agenda.  Since Tian and Merriam are both involved in the campaign and
are half of the County Council, I could add my approval to make it
official.  However, I think it's better if it's discussed in this meeting.)

       * Sponsoring a Foreclosures event (Spencer)

       Thanks, Spencer

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer
751 Emerson Ct.