[GPSCC-chat] student comment on our Thursday meeting

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 18:18:16 PDT 2012

As we were leaving the meeting I asked the students if we
could attend their presentation or receive a copy of the report
they would be preparing.  One of them left me his email address.

I then sent him a brief email asking him to tell me more about the
class assignment and added a question about his thoughts on the
pending increase in interest rates on student loans.

His response is attached as an msword file.

Jim Doyle