[GPSCC-chat] propositions

eden edenw at gal3.com
Tue Nov 6 09:49:52 PST 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Eric A. Meece
<eric at philosopherswheel.com> wrote:
> I think it's important for all Greens to vote YES on Prop.30. Our public
> schools and other public services need the funds that would be cut if it
> doesn't pass. Also, vote NO on 38. If it gets more votes than 30, the cuts
> will still happen.

   I agree with all, but not on 35.

> 30-YES
> 31-NO
> 32-NO
> 33-NO
> 34-YES
> 35-YES

   I agree except for Prop 35. Please vote NO on Prop 35. Look at

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/article/2012/11/01/prop-35

which can be summarised by it's title: "California's Prop 35: A
Misguided Ballot Initiative Targeting the Wrong People for the Wrong
Reasons"

> 36-YES
> 37-YES
> 38-NO