[GPSCC-chat] Link to live streaming for Saturday's Conference on Getting Money out of Politics at UCLA Law

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Nov 15 11:19:53 PST 2012

Hello, All:

       Below please find live streaming information for a "28th
amendment" conference at the UCLA law school this Saturday.  One of the
lead organizers is Lawrence Lessig.  Most of the organizations working
to overturn Citizens United are cosponsors.  (Move To Amend decided,
erroneously I think, not to cosponsor.)

       Feel free to attend any part that you can and post your
observations anywhere you think might be appropriate (or send them
privately to me).  My thoughts on this are summarized in the Wikipedia
article on "One Way Forward", where this is connected with the need for
more investigative journalism.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

> *From: *Mary Beth Fielder <mbfielder at gmail.com
> <mailto:mbfielder at gmail.com>>
> *Subject: **Link to live streaming for Saturday's Conference on
> Getting Money out of Politics at UCLA Law*
> *Date: *November 14, 2012 4:35:04 PM PST
> *To: *MB Mary Beth Beth Fielder <mbfielder at gmail.com
> <mailto:mbfielder at gmail.com>>
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Here's the link for the live webcast of this Saturday's Conference on
> Getting Money out of Politics at UCLA Law.  Please forward to all
> interested parties.
> http://www.youtube.com/user/tytlive?v=UDzIk5-BY0c
>
> And if anyone still wants to attend and rub elbows with other like
> minded citizens, there's still room in our overflow room.  Just RSVP
> Today! <http://www.moneyoutvotersin.org/>
>
> Best Regards,
> Mary Beth Fielder
> Money Out Voters In Coalition