[GPSCC-chat] Junior state tabling

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 10:32:15 PST 2012

This is a great event, a gas!  The kids are all dressed up in their best and
so excited and optimistic!  It's really easy to impress upon them that they're
more likely to achieve actual candidacy with the Greens than with the
mainstream parties, and it's also a great chance to provide them with new
information and gently encourage them to question the assumptions upon
which their political philosophies are based.