[GPSCC-chat] Black Friday

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue Nov 20 21:32:43 PST 2012

If, like me, you are going to forego the "pleasures" of shopping on Black Friday
in favor of shopping small on Saturday, leaving you with nothing to do on
Friday, you might want to go to the Walmart at 777 Story Rd. and do a little
solidarity with the workers on the sidewalk. It wouldn't hurt to wear your Green
Party shirt and buttons. A whole bunch of our coalition members will be there.
If you live closer to another Walmart, feel free to picket that one.

Caroline