[GPSCC-chat] San José Police?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Nov 26 19:16:19 PST 2012

       Go to the web site mentioned below, fill out the survey they have
there, AND organize as many people as you can to deliver that message in
as many ways as you can to the city council, especially via their
questionnaire and community meetings processes.

       To your drones question, I would add (1) cameras on all police
officers and vehicles (including any drones), and (2) concern about Tasers.

       Spencer

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer
751 Emerson Ct.