[GPSCC-chat] internshipss with project vote smart

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 30 16:32:37 PST 2012

  Are you a student or recent graduate interested in contributing to
Project Vote Smart
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=40889587&msgid=220057&act=T2VH&c=718974&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.votesmart.org>'s

mission of providing *factual, free and unbiased information* on your
elected officials?
Then our National Internship Program
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=40889587&msgid=220057&act=T2VH&c=718974&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fvotesmart.org%2Finternships%2F%23.ULkLxXrYHnU>
is for you!

Interns from across the nation and around the world come to our research
facility near
Philipsburg, Montana (right in the middle of the Montana Rockies).
Throughout the year
our interns play a crucial role in building *Project Vote Smart*. Our 10
week internship
provides students and recent graduates with the opportunity to gain
valuable professional
experience and the benefit of endless outdoor activities right at our
doorstep. Interns live
on-site at the Great Divide Ranch, and in return for 10 consecutive
weeks of work, *
*

*
Vote Smart foots the bill for all living costs, including room and board.*

Interns will work in a variety of departments ranging from our Political
Courage Test and
Research departments, to the Development and Communications department,
and even
Legislative Research.