[GPSCC-chat] Sally Lieber

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 18:24:31 PDT 2012

IMO:  No.  This is a general meeting issue.   Also, the process should
start with Sally Lieber requesting our endorsement and  attending a general
meeting (or at least sending a rep).  Also, there  should also be at least one
person putting the item on the agenda (e.g., how Rob  Means was endorsed).
As a general rule, I am personnally unenthusiastic  about endorsing
Democratic Party candidates.  Isn't this one of those  general election races where
the "choice" is between two Democrats?  How  did Jerry Hill and Sally Lieber
vote on the "top two" legislation and the bill  that resulted in
eliminsation of write-in voting?  Warner

In a message dated 9/29/2012 3:10:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,