[GPSCC-chat] GP CC needs to vote on this item ASAP Re: Peace Fair Beneficiary

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Wed Oct 3 12:18:16 PDT 2012

       1.  I concur with John's proposal.  I think this makes 3:  We
also need either Merriam or Jim to make it official, because we now have
John, Drew and me.

       2.  I'm happy to have these discussions on the list, because it
gives others a chance to speak for or against before the County
Council's decision is finalized.  If someone not on the County Council
supports or opposes something, it could influence my decision:  In my
judgment, the County Council should decide issues that are time
sensitive AND for which we would expect a consensus of the group.
Posting to <sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org> gives members a chance to
indicate a lack of consensus when I might otherwise expect one.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

On 10/3/2012 9:53 AM, Drew wrote:

> I consent.
>
> On a side note i'm feeling a bit concerned about the apperent trend of
> putting things intended for the Council on the chat list. Some items
> may need to go there, but I'd prefer if generally the Council
> discussed it and moved the discussion and vote there intentionally if
> appropriate. Our Council list (which needs some fixing up) can be open
> for all to view so no transparency is lost without clogging this
> channel with mundane business items.
>
> Green is GO!
>
> Drew
>
> Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android