[GPSCC-chat] tabling at Gavilan College

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 22:21:07 PDT 2012

So far, Caroline is the only one who has volunteered.
She is willing to transport materials and people.

Do we have another volunteer or two?
We will need a table, chairs, and canopy,
(it will be outside).

I don't know what literature is needed.

It's only 11-2, on 10/9 and 10/10 at Gavilan College.

Gerry

Jim Doyle wrote:
> Unfortunately I will be away on the 9-th
> and perhaps even the 10-th.
>
> Were I free I would jump on this one - that is, I recommend that
> someone table at this event - so I can only ask
> who is available and willing?
>
> The last time we were there the student body had invited us.
> This time it is the faculty.
>
> Please let them know that we will be there.
>
> Jim Doyle

<clip>