[GPSCC-chat] Why you should vote Yes on Prop 37

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 06:53:32 PDT 2012

Spencer et al,

I just now ordered the DVD of the movie from www.responsibletechnology.org .  I also ordered 25 of each of their brochures about the health risks of GMOs and one other brochure, I can't remember.  We have permission to show the movie as a nonprofit for donations, with some encouragement to donate any money raised over our costs to go to the Food Policy Fund, that has a link on the above web site. Food Policy Fund is backing Prop 37. I think the 10 days from the time I get back until the movie showing is enough time to get the word out, but if I can confirm that we have the venue and consensus within the county council before this Sunday, I will have fliers available to hand out while I'm gone.  My room mate Pete O'Reilly might be interested in handing them out if no one else is. (He is asleep right now so I can't confirm that)  Thanks.

John Thielking