[GPSCC-chat] Why you should vote Yes on Prop 37

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri Oct 12 14:30:09 PDT 2012

Hi, John, Susie, Gil:

GIL:  There is a discussion of organizing an event on Prop 37, which
would require labeling of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs).  I'm
copying you, because you indicated in the past that you might be able to
get space on campus for events sponsored by Occupy San José.  OSJ has
not yet endorsed this, but I'd be shocked if they turned it down if we
presented them with a reasonable proposal.

ALL:

       I just requested the Peace Center for the evening of Nov. 2 for
this -- to reduce the chances that it might be scheduled for something
else while we speak.

       However, if you want to consider a different venue for this (time
or place), that would be fine with me.  If you arrange such (or if the
Green Party decides NOT to endorse this event on Nov. 2), I will notify
the Peace Center that we do not need that space Nov. 2.  If you would
like space at San José State, you might want to ask Gil Villagran,
copied on this email.

       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD