[GPSCC-chat] Unofficial Minutes of Peace Fair Meeting

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 09:30:57 PDT 2012

Here are the notes that I took at the last Peace Fair meeting.  The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 18th, 2012 from 5:30PM-7PM.  These notes are being forwarded to the contact for the HPF as I have not recieved the minutes from that contact in my e-mail so I can only presume that the minutes never got sent.

John Thielking

Holiday Peace Fair Meeting of 10/4/12

Looking for co-chair for this year and that person may be tapped as the main organizer for next year.

total cost of venue including insurance should be less than $1000.

Not likely that we will get into venue the night before.

$40 for full table ($35 for bringing your own full size table)
$20 for 1/2 table ($15 for bringing your own 1/2 size table)

Deadline for signing up for tables and paying for tables is Nov 12, 2012.

We have room for more tables than last year.

SJPJC is the sole beneficiary of HPF this year.

Who from our groups are willing to help staff various tables at the HPF? (1.5 hour shifts available) Tables such as desert table, entrance table need to be staffed.  Also help with clean up.

Need someone to take over children's activities from 11AM-4PM.

During the day the student volunteers will be sent to tables of their choice to volunteer and learn about the table/organization that they are at.

Next meeting will be on the 18th 5:30PM-7PM at SJPJC.