[GPSCC-chat] Proposed Flier For Yes on 37 and possible movie showing.

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 13 15:40:16 PDT 2012

I think you should include this URL somewhere.
     http://geneticroulettemovie.com/

Maybe instead of the youtube URL?

I am a little concerned with the statement on the
short lived window which says "Watch Genetic
Roulette free Oct 10-17".  What happens after Oct. 17?
Will it be pulled from http://geneticroulettemovie.com/?
Will it be pulled from youtube?

Gerry