[GPSCC-chat] Lockheed vigil--Ed Ehmke court appearance-Oct. 18

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 16:02:23 PDT 2012

You might remember that last spring several anti-nuclear-weapons activists
were arrested at Lockheed in Sunnyvale, among them Carol Brouillet.

Charges were resolved a couple of months ago for most of the defendants.
I believe they pled nolo contendere, were fined $135 and got 18 months
probation.  I could be wrong.

Ed Ehmke decided to do it the hard way, and he'll be sentenced on Thursday,
Oct. 18, at 1:30 at the Palo Alto courthouse - 270 Grant Ave.  (near the
California Ave. strip).

If you're free then, please come and help support Ed.  Be mindful that we
must do our best to look like solid, respectable citizens so we can make a
good impression on the judge.  Shine those shoes!