[GPSCC-chat] Green Party Marijuana Button?

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Thu Oct 18 20:12:16 PDT 2012

I tried looking for it in the copies of our website archived at www.archive.org, and I didn't find it there, either.

I don't have a soft copy of a sheet of buttons, but I might have an actual button (I'll look later).  If I do find a button (or buttons) I'd be happy to mail it/them to someone for scanning or selling.

Valerie

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
http://www.jillstein.org/