[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Re: [gpca-forum] Regarding Richard Wingers' upcoming Oct 22nd court hearing ($250, 000 fine!)

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 21 10:34:53 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [gpca-forum] Regarding Richard Wingers' upcoming Oct 22nd
court hearing ($250, 000 fine!)
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 10:27:48 -0700
From: Sanda Everette <sanda.greensolutions at gmail.com>
To: Gerry Gras <gerrygras at earthlink.net>, GPCA Forum
<gpca-forum at cagreens.org>

Gerry, I just got back from a week in Mexico and there was a voice mail
on my phone from Richard Winger saying that that hearing is indeed on
Wednesday the 24th and that the supposedly good judge ruled that the
supposedly bad judge could not recuse himself and he will be hearing the
case on Wednesday to see if he will change his opinion. This sounds
ridiculous, our legal system is sounding more and more like 1984.

Sanda
Writing from tiny communication device