[GPSCC-chat] cagreens.org down: How to fix?

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Tue Oct 23 13:21:11 PDT 2012

it was up when I looked a few minutes ago.
It's up now.  files.cagreens.org/sclara too.
Wangari's uptime is 117 days.

Certain IP addresses are worth knowing.  There has been a public name server
at 4.2.2.1 since Pacific Telesys days.  Also Google offers one at 8.8.8.8.
Ping those to see if your network connection is up.