[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Google relents! But our deadline is Thursday. Read why.

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 11:52:26 PDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----

thanks to a potent combination of public pressure, media interest, and
federal law, our
friends at Google TV Ads have relented and
our "Enough!" TV ad campaign is now running nationally, right during
the Democratic National Convention.
>You can see all four of our
ads, beginning with "Enough!" and then
continuing with three distinct versions of "What Green
Means" by clicking
here. But we still need your support to keep them on the
air. Please donate now!

>The timing is vital. The primary season ends this
Thursday, September 6th. This means that you only have until
this Thursday to get your contributions matched, dollar for dollar, up
to $250, with federal matching funds. And this means that you only
have until September 6th to donate the maximum allowable contribution
of $2500.

>Time is running short for another
reason. Federal law requires that our matching funds monies
be used in the primaries, by Thursday, and this means that we must pay
for our cable and TV ads right now. Your donation right now makes all the difference.

>We've raised $40,000 for these ads. If we succeed
in raising another $40,000 (for a total of $80K) by Thursday, our ads
will run in college town media markets from the Pacific to the
Mississippi to the Atlantic. If we raise another $80,000 (for
a total of $120K), we'll have viewership in medium sized cities of
population 500,000 to 2 million. And if you help us raise another
$160,000, we'll be on in at least a couple major metropolitan
areas. The more money we raise, the higher chance that
YOUR community will see one of these ads.

>See the
graph below to get a sense of how many college town, medium
city, and major metro media markets we can reach at each level of
fundraising. And please donate right now: http://www.JillStein.org/donate
>Please donate right now: http://www.JillStein.org/donate. The
more we raise, the more ads people will see, and the more we break
through the noise of the political conventions. Let's crash
the conventions!

>Please take an immediate step by making a donation: http://www.jillstein.org/donate
Authorized and paid for by Jill Stein for President
>PO Box
260217, Madison, WI 53726-0217
>http://www.JillStein.org%20
or Facebook.