[GPSCC-chat] Jill Stein Buttons (was Re: Coastal (and creek) Cleanup D ay is September 15)

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Sat Sep 8 19:14:32 PDT 2012

Hi Caroline,

If we're talking about something like a button making party where a few of us assemble buttons from nicely printed paper and button parts, I might be up for that if the timing works.  It would be fun.

If we're talking about my designing a button, no thanks.  I'm not an artist and it wouldn't be a good use of my time.  Besides, I already like the buttons the campaign has, and in my opinion folks should support the campaign by buying some.  Of course, if folks really don't like the current design I see no problem with coming up with a new one (and generously sharing the design and any proceeds with the campaign), but I'm not the person for that job.

For those who didn't know, Jill Stein's campaign has excellent large (3" diameter) buttons, and they're only 50 cents each (sold in packs of 5 for $2.50)!

To see the campaign's buttons:
  1) Go to http://www.jillstein.org/
  2) Click on "Get Stuff"
  3) Click the link that says "Click here to get your Jill Stein for President stuff"
  4) There you will see the current merchandise, including the buttons.  Click each item for details.

You can order online OR send the campaign a check payable to "Jill Stein for President".  The address is:
Jill Stein for President
PO Box 260217
Madison, WI 53726-0217

If you're sending them a check, be very clear about your order (what you want, how many, size/s if applicable).  Make sure you order the minimum required amount for the item (e.g., a pack of 5 buttons, not just 1 button).

I got my t-shirt by sending the campaign a check, so I know that the check method works.  There is NO additional shipping charge!

Best wishes,
Valerie

Please note: message attached

Woman is 53 But Looks 25