[GPSCC-chat] Foreclosure Summit in Yahoo News

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Tue Sep 11 10:18:48 PDT 2012

       Please see the link below -- or Google for something like "San
Jose Foreclosure Summit";  that produced several matches for me.

       The matches included a tweet from Occupy San Jose.  I'd like to
know whom to thank for that.

       Hope to see you there.

       Spencer

p.s.  Several of us plan to arrive at 11 to help set up.  If you can
come early, we'd be pleased to have you.