[GPSCC-chat] HOLIDAY PEACE FAIR PLANNING MEETING

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 17 13:13:56 PDT 2012

Green Party representative needed for Holiday Peace Fair planing meeting.

We will have the first 2012 Holiday Peace Fair planning and decision
meeting on
Thursday, October 4, 5:30-6:30 PM at the San Jose Peace and Justice Center.

In order to get the flyer and other publicity started, we need to make
at least
one major decision at this meeting or VERY SOON afterwards.
PLEASE SEND YOUR INPUT for the following decision if you or someone
else from your organization cannot attend the October 4 meeting.

[Caroline can not make it.]

We need to decide on the beneficiary organization(s).

At the Oct. 4 meeting, we'll also discuss how to focus on the *30th HPF
anniversary,*
 the plan for entertainment, and several other matters.