[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: [gpca-forum] More and more good press for the Stein campaign

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 19 21:45:14 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[gpca-forum] More and more good press for the Stein campaign
Date: 	Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:01:34 -0700
From: 	Sanda Everette <sanda at greens.org>
To: 	gpca-forum <gpca-forum at cagreens.org>

but I thought this was particularly cool....in an industry website

"Which Political Party Best Supports The Credit Union Movement"

Credit Unions Online:
http://www.creditunionsonline.com/news/2
<http://www.creditunionsonline.com/news/2012/which-political-party-best-supports-the-credit-union-movement.html#.UFj8U_annbc.facebook>012/which-political-party-best-supports-the-credit-union-movement.html#.UFj8U_annbc.facebook

<http://www.creditunionsonline.com/news/2012/which-political-party-best-supports-the-credit-union-movement.html#.UFj8U_annbc.facebook>

Sanda Everette, GPCA delegation to GPUS, GPCA Coordinating Committee
How can what's already rotten be spoiled? (Nader 2000, Frank Young, WV,
2012)
"The politics of fear have brought us everything we were afraid of."
(Dr. Jill Stein, 2012)*
*