[GPSCC-chat] Tues, Oct 2 meeting to plan Cheri Honkala Hip Hop Rally for Weds, Oct 17

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Fri Sep 28 18:30:38 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

I was thrilled to read, in the notes from yesterday's GPSCC meeting, that there will be a meeting at Jim's place this Tuesday, October 2nd on planning a Cheri Honkala Hip Hop Rally for Wednesday, October 17th!

I have a prior commitment for Tuesday the 2nd, so I can't make it to that meeting, but please keep me in the loop because I'd love to help with the event.  I'm keeping the evening of Wednesday the 17th free.  I can certainly do more online posting of event announcements, calls and emails to registered Greens, and perhaps other things.

I think it's fantastic that we're doing so much for our great Green candidates this year!

Best wishes,
Valerie

~*~*~*~
Jill Stein for President -- A Green New Deal for America
Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
 Upcoming events:  http://www.jillstein.org/events
     First TV ad:  http://youtu.be/vaObRxkX8K4