[GPSCC-chat] our web site - which web site?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Sep 29 09:15:23 PDT 2012

Hello, All:

       I just noticed that the Santa Clara Greens actually have two web
pages:

             * The old one that I've been maintaining
(www.cagreens.org/santaclara <http://www.cagreens.org/santaclara/>).

             * The new one that is still advertising Carol Bruoillet's
"Kick-off Party on Saturday April 28"
(www.cagreens.org/county-parties/santa_clara
<http://www.cagreens.org/county-parties/santa_clara>).

       The second does "Connect with" the first.

       We should probably discuss what should be done to integrate these
two.  However, I don't want to take the lead in implementing that.  If
others can make recommendations on what should be done with this, I can
help with the implementation.  If I'm not mistaken, the second is in
Drupal;  the first is traditional HTML (hypertext markup language).  I
don't know Drupal, but I'm willing to spend a little time to try to
learn -- then more to try to teach others. I'd be pleased if we could
get others to help with the technical side of this in addition to the
content.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer

--