[GPSCC-chat] our web site - which web site?

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Sun Sep 30 08:47:52 PDT 2012

The static site is a remnant of the decentralized global web of Green
Party web sites begun by activists like me in the mid '90s..
That collection became impossible to maintain as the priesthood of "new
media professionals" took over and discouraged the lower-skilled volunteers.

The new site is a remnant of new media professional Marnie Glickman's
project to centralize Green Party web sites under her control.  She was
unable to salvage the existing content in any organized or mechanical
way, so most of the content the volunteers had created was discarded.