[GPSCC-chat] Sally Lieber

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Sun Sep 30 08:52:48 PDT 2012

Is the Green Party of Santa Clara County now considering endorsing
competing parties' candidates in partisan races?  That would be a good
thing to do once we decide we are not a political party any more.  I'd
like to see that decision made formally, rather than just sliding into
it backwards.  Personally, I gave 2012 up for lost, but I was hoping
there would be something left for 2016.

-Cameron