[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Reminder: RALLY Tomorrow at Obama Fundraiser in SF

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue Apr 2 00:38:54 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: 350 Bay Area.org <bayarea350 at gmail.com>
To: caroline yacoub <carolineyacoub at att.net>
Sent: Tue, April 2, 2013 12:35:45 AM
Subject: Reminder: RALLY Tomorrow at Obama Fundraiser in SF

  We are building a grassroots climate movement,
working for deep CO2 emission reductions in the San Francisco Bay Area & beyond.

More Action → Less Hot Air

RALLY At President Obama's Fundraiser in San Francisco
Tell Obama to take Climate Action Now:
Reject the Keystone XL pipeline
Wednesday, April 3 • 5:30pm • Getty Mansion
2870 Broadway St at Baker St, San Francisco
Sponsored by: CREDO, 350.org, 350 Bay Area, Sierra Club, Friends of the Earth,
Rainforest Action Network, Alliance for Climate Education and others. (RSVP)

Oct. 25, 2011 - San Francisco
Remember This? Over a thousand
Protest at Obama’s Fundraiser April 1st, 2013 – Arkansas
A reminder: Keystone XL will carry 10 times the bitumen of this tar sands
pipeline spill

Just as Bay Area residents made a statement a year and a half ago, surprising
Mr. Obama and his staff, so this year, let our voices be heard. Mr. Obama: you
cannot simultaneously protect the climate and protect fossil fuel profits.
Reject the Pipeline To Thermal Hell.  Come join the party and add your voice!

BREAKING: We just found out about another fundraiser in Atherton:
Click here to RSVP for the action in
Atherton: act.350.org/signup/Atherton_KXL_Birddog/
What: Atherton action to stop Keystone XL
Where: Corner of Alameda de las Pulgas and Walsh Road in Atherton
When: Wednesday, April 4rd at 8:15am
In coordination with local residents of the South Bay, 350 Silicon Valley,
CREDO, and 350.org.

Next Major Bay Area Climate Event:
Earth Day RALLY for Climate and Environmental Justice
Call for Justice for Communities disproportionately affected by climate change
and pollution and for Future Generations
Monday, April 22, 12PM • San Francisco
Join 350 Bay Area and over 60 environmental and climate groups to demand justice
by the EPA.

350 Bay Area  -   350bayarea.org  -   info at 350bayarea.org  -   Donate
http://www.350bayarea.org/

-=-=-
350 Bay Area · San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
This email was sent to carolineyacoub at att.net. To stop receiving emails, click
here.

You can also keep up with 350 Bay Area.org on Twitter.
-=-=-

Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.