[GPSCC-chat] GPCA flyers posted to GROW list by Starlene Rankin

Valerie D. Face vdf at juno.com
Thu Apr 18 20:12:07 PDT 2013

P.S.:

Or you could just email Starlene (greenstarlene at gmail.com) and ask her to send you copies.  :-)  According to an email she sent to gpca-forum earlier today, she has the following:

  *  GPCA 3 fold Brochure front & back (pdf) can inser local info green/white/black
  *  Earth Day Flyer (not wordy-box for local info) (word doc) with color or just B&W
  *  Volunteer Form - one page, can fill in your local contact info (word doc)
  *  Clear Air Platform Flyer - one page, very wordy, expands on simple Earth Day flyer above

OK, so I'm a bit behind on reading some of my email -- nothing new there.  But now you know someplace you can look, as a backup.

Starlene would also like to hear how many new Green Party registrations folks get.

Best wishes,
Valerie