[GPSCC-chat] global warming is just one of ten fundamental threats we're ignoring - but could solve.

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Mon Apr 22 11:26:23 PDT 2013

An Al Jazeera article claims that global warming is only 1 of 10
possible environmental disasters that could the global ecosystem to a
fundamentally different regimen much more hostile to humanity. And we
may already have crossed a "tipping point" on 3 of the 10. See:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/04/201342210282323407.html

http://www.teebforbusiness.org/js/plugins/filemanager/files/TEEB_Final_Report_v5.pdf

       As I noted in my last post, campaign finance may not be "the most
important" issue, but is is the "first issue" we must solve, because
failure to solve it prevents us from solving any of the other "more
important" issues facing humanity today.

       sg

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer