[GPSCC-chat] 8/2/13 GPCA 2014 Election News

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 19:32:05 PDT 2013

Green Party of California 2014 Election News
8/2/13

Luis Rodriguez: http://www.luisjrodriguez.com

(I didn't spot a campaign web site for  Luis Rodriguez, but that is his author's site).

http://www.greenpartywatch.org/2013/07/19/luis-rodriguez-announces-green-campaign-for-governor-of-california/
>(He also has an FB page though since whenever someone goes to an FB page their tracked therefore I'm anti-FB and I won't include it here).
>
>Cindy Sheehan: cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot.com

Just a note in case folks had missed it (as I did).  Cindy Sheehan is running on the Peace and Freedom 2014 ballot line for governor of California.
http://www.peaceandfreedom.org/home/campaign/june-2014/1056-sheehan-for-governor-2014
>>>(She also has an FB page though since I'm anti-FB I won't include it).
Laura Wells: http://www.laurawells.org

Wells has filed a "Statement of Intention" to run for California Controller in the 2014 elections.  http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Laura_Wells
Unfortunately Laura's web site and FB page  still talk about running for governor (which she did in the last cycle).  Hopefully she'll update these soon.
>>>(She also has an FB page though since I'm anti-FB I won't include it).

David Curtis: http://www.votedavidcurtis.org
Is running for the Green Party's 2014 nomination for Secretary of State.
>>(He also has an FB page though since I'm anti-FB I won't include it).

Green is GO!

Drew

~*~*~*~
Dr. Jill Stein and Cheri Honkala leading the 100 member Green Shadow Cabinet to A Green New Deal for America
http://greenshadowcabinet.us

Dr. Stein's Campaign website:  http://www.jillstein.org/
Climate Voter Power Pledge: http://www.jillstein.org/dc_climate_protests
    First TV Ad http://tinyurl.com/JillStein1stAd