[GPSCC-chat] Green Party adding their name to the Stop the Ban Coalition?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Aug 3 01:54:59 PDT 2013

Hello:

       The Green Party of Santa Clara County is pleased to endorse the
"Stop the Ban Coalition".

       Thanks for all your work to support the homeless.  You might be
interested in knowing that Cheri Honkala, the Green Party candidate for
Vice President last year, raised her son in part while living in her
car.  Things got much worse when the car was totaled by a drunk driver
in Minnesota in the winter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheri_Honkala).

      Thanks again,
      Spencer Graves