[GPSCC-chat] THE HOUSE I LIVE IN

perrysandy at aol.com perrysandy at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 12:25:11 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

FYI

The Economic Justice Film series Showed "The House I Live In" last month and it was one of if not the best films we have shown yet. For those who missed it, it can be viewed for free on your computer at http://www.thehouseilivein.org/ It is a full-length documentary.

It is impossible to advance the movement for economic justice without understanding the role of race and incarceration in blocking, dividing, and diverting us at every turn on every issue.

Please do not miss this film.

Sandy