[GPSCC-chat] Gay Pride Event Follow Up

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 15:58:06 PDT 2013

All,

In the latest round of proposals for tabling at the San Jose Gay Pride event I have the following:

Old news: John T and Spencer have suggested donating at total of $150 to the tabling at the San Jose Gay Pride event.  $150 would come out of the GP treasury, with $100 to be paid back by John Thielking at the next GP meeting.

New news: Pete O' Reilly of the Peace and Freedom Party has volunteered to donate $50 towards the event.

Suggestion: We either double down and come up with an additional $100 to $200 to do both days OR we negotiate with the  event organizers to table for just one day for either:

$200 for one day with the booth setup being provided by the event organizers or

$150 for one day where we bring our own table and canopy.

What do you all think and who is going to e-mail the event organizers with our proposal? (I don't have their e-mail.) Thanks.

Sincerely,

John Thielking